Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Age and Nicotine
By placing your order with Backwoods Blend, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
* Warning! Nicotine is an addictive substance. These products have not been approved by the U.S. FDA as smoking cessation products. These products are simply an alternative to tobacco smoking and should only be used by long-term smokers. These products are not smoking cessation products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure, or mitigate any disease or medical condition or offer any therapeutic benefit. Do not use these products if you are under the legal age of smoking or if you are sensitive to nicotine or inhalants. Do not use these products if you have, or are at risk of having any respiratory conditions, heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes. Consult your doctor before use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use of this product immediately if you experience symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, a weak or rapid heartbeat, vomiting, diarrhea, or any negative physical symptom. Keep product away from children and pets.
Please be careful to enter the correct nicotine strength and base liquid when you order liquid containing nicotine. We do not accept returns of nicotine liquid. please verify the proper strength and base liquid upon receipt of order. Once the product is opened, product purity can no longer be guaranteed and the product can no longer be returned or exchanged.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on Backwoods Blend's web site for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Backwoods Blend's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Backwoods Blend at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Backwoods Blend's web site are provided "as is". Backwoods Blend makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Backwoods Blend does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Backwoods Blend or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Backwoods Blend's Internet site, even if Backwoods Blend or a Backwoods Blend authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Backwoods Blend's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Backwoods Blend does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Backwoods Blend may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Backwoods Blend does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Backwoods Blend has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Backwoods Blend of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Backwoods Blend's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Removal requests
- If you have a patent or copyright-related request for material to be removed from the Website, we will always comply with such requests where they can be shown to have a legally-valid basis. Please provide:
- The copyright details and a link to where it can be found online.
- Alternatively, please send the documents to our postal address available via email admin[at]backwoodsblend[dot]com
- A link to the place or places on our site where the material can be found.
- The reason why you require the removal of the materials.
- Please note that unverifiable copyrights do not confer any rights in law and we would not be able to comply.
- Unless you supply your full name, job title, business name, business postal address, and full relevant details, we will consider your communication to be an anonymous request. We cannot process anonymous requests and such communications have no legal status.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.